Ideal Client Profile
“IDEAL” CLIENT PROFILE
- Desires “Advice” from an “Advocate”
- Trusting and looking for a “Trusted Advisor” Relationship
- A Heart for Stewardship
- A “Delegator” not a “Do it Yourselfer”
- Conceptual first - somewhat analytical, but not to the point of paralysis.
- Decisive and trusts advisor to make sure the details are handled correctly.
- Doesn’t watch the Market closely (daily or weekly) or read or watch financial news much or expect us to, (i.e., avoids Financial Pornography). Yet understands broad trends in the economy.
- Has a long-term perspective.
- Spends less than they make. Lives beneath their income, NOT above it!
- Wants to “hear” Counsel and willing to “heed” Counsel in a timely manner (not a procrastinator).
- Operates in a “Faith Paradigm” NOT a “Fear Paradigm”
- (Has Faith IN the Future, not Fear OF the Future)
- Over age 25 (or high-income executive, stock option holder, ministry leader, or center of influence)
- At or near a “Trigger Event” (Job change, inheritance, death of spouse, etc.)
- “Money in Motion” (401k Rollover, Stock Options, Sale of Business)
- Wants to Save Taxes on Current Income or Capital Gains
- Desires Retirement or Estate Planning or Comprehensive Wealth Management
Please Note: These are the characteristics of our “Ideal” Clients. It is not necessary that everybody you introduce to us have ALL of these characteristics; but this will serve as a guide to those who we work best with. Thank you for telling others about your experience with us!