- To provide more value than the cost of my services through intelligent and objective financial advice based on the Truth and Wisdom of God’s Word.
- To empathize with our clients so that we may gain insight on how to best serve them.
- To give of ourselves, putting our clients’ interests ahead of our own interests.
- To focus on service and be content with whatever rewards that may result.
- To be prepared - through education, organization, and clarity of thought – so that we may seize opportunities to the benefit of our clients.
- To humbly seek out differing perspectives lest we become biased from our own enthusiasm.
- To take joy in our daily calling within God’s plan.
To glorify God by Serving His People.
To help clients be good stewards over money and possessions.