Serving clients in multiple states in areas such as:
- Financial Plans
- Business Owner Exit Strategies / Buy-Sell Agreements*
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management
- Faith-based investment strategies
- Deferred Compensation Programs
- Tax Qualified (401k, 403b, IRA, etc.)
- Executive Planning Services
- Non-Qualified Executive/Top-Hat plans
- Stock Option Tax Planning (ISO/NSO)
- Risk Management, to help protect you and your loved ones from unknowable events such as:
- A premature death, disability, and/or long-term healthcare costs
- Estate Planning (including Zero Estate and IRD Tax Planning)
- Asset Protection (from Creditors & Predators)
- Strategic and Tactical Tax Planning (The latter two are uncommon in the marketplace and can save clients a significant amount of money in Taxes)
I am fee-based, meaning that I charge a fee for planning and asset management so that my interests are aligned with yours.
I am keenly aware of the market cycle when making recommendations. Bear markets can be likened to hurricanes…we may not get one every year, but the smart money is prepared for when one does hit. When appropriate, I use Tactical Managers who play good Defense as well as good Offense.
My level of expertise is very high; which is why many High-Income Executives and High Net Worth individuals trust and rely on me. It is also why many major ministries introduce their top donors to me. Yet, I can scale my services to match the needs of most every lifestyle…you don’t need millions of dollars to find proven value in my services.
All of the information you share with me will be totally confidential and my counsel will be 100% unbiased, focused on what is best for you and your family’s well-being.
*Non-variable Insurance Products are not offered through United Planners Financial Services